Sunday, October 3, 2010

Walking About On A Saturday Evening In Vancouver

I'm still thrilled about being on another country, another continent, and in such an interesting city. Walking about the part of town where I'm staying, I took some street photos.

Photobucket
It's so nice and cool out here. I could walk for a long time without getting tired at all.

Photobucket
A woman is about to cross the street. Drivers actually respect pedestrian crossing lights here, even at busy intersections! I know that's how it should be, but I come from Penang.

Photobucket
Look, it's the Canadian flag!

Photobucket
Buildings cast shadows on each other as the sun sets.

Photobucket
These trolley busses are powered by overhead electric cables. You can see the funky electric terminal poles on the top of the bus.

Photobucket
At night, a long queue of people line up to watch the Vancouver International Film Festival.

No comments: