Thursday, October 7, 2010

More Adventures In Vancouver

Ah, beautiful Vancouver! Here are some more photos I took, out and about on the streets.

Photobucket
I'm in Canada!

Photobucket
This is the Vancouver Art Gallery, which I now regret not visiting. I didn't have the time, with the conference and all. Also, I had caught a mild flu and was struggling with attending the conference sessions, and they were tiring me out.

Photobucket
This is me near the Vancouver Art Gallery, during a conference break. It's very near the hotel where the conference is being held. You can see my USENIX name tag.

Photobucket
This is Howe Street, in the area where I was staying.

Photobucket
You can find many establishments for food and beverages here, from various cultures. It's a very metropolitan city.

Photobucket
Here's a restaurant that sells Indian food.

No comments: