- Don't lie to your doctor, he hates that.
- It's not lupus. It's never lupus.
- Beware the MRI machine of doom! Something bad always happens in there.
- You will get a seizure at least once.
- You may go into cardiac arrest at least once, but they'll zap you back to life, no worries.
- You may bleed like crazy from your orifices too, watch out for that.
- Leave the key to your home somewhere easy to find. Your doctors need to break in to save your life.
- If you're taking drugs it means you have a serious problem. However, it's perfectly ok for your doctor to be an addict.
- If you need a transplant, you'll probably get it. Your doctor always gets his way with such things.
- If you're getting worse, it just means you're going to get better soon! Or maybe you'll die, which is a bummer.
Exploring home with Google Earth - *This week we’re giving you a taste of what you can find in Voyager, a showcase of interactive tours and stories from experts, nonprofits and more in the...
1 day ago