Monday, June 30, 2008

Genting Highlands Part II

I continue my adventure at Genting Highlands with a visit to the dinosaur-infested corner of the park. The dinosaurs did not run amok and eat the visitors. However in the event that something like that should happen, I was there in case I needed to save the day. Because I know Unix.

Photobucket
Dinosaurland! That reminds me of my friend Seth, who says dinosaurland is where you end up past your 25th birthday.

Photobucket
Here I am, at the entrance to Dinosaurland. This picture is hard evidence that I actually did go on the trip.

Photobucket
An ancient bird fossil replica adorns the rocks.

Photobucket
My penguin friends somehow stowed away with me (those sneaky birds). A therapod threatens to eat a visitor in the background.

Photobucket
Penguins are fearless. Here they are atop a dilophosaur. The designers of this model must have gone to the Steven Spielberg school of paleontology, since it has a frill.

Photobucket
In the park there's a boat ride which lets you see the attractions along a little artificial stream. On the banks of the stream, a pair of deinonychus stand motionless with a fearsome pose.

Photobucket
Anachronisms galore! Dinosaurs, elephants and ferris wheels apparently co-existed.

Photobucket
At the end of the boat ride, you go into a little shack with animatronic dinosaurs. This is a life-size tyrannosaur that roars at the boat passengers.

No comments: