Sunday, March 30, 2008

Droid Adventures Part II

Our intrepid little droid returns again for a photo adventure.

Photobucket
Here's R2 on the sterile white floor of the Death Star.

Photobucket
Here he is again on the Death Star, in the detention level. To the observant reader, this set may look just like the background I used for Cybertron. I'm uncreative when it comes to backgrounds, so I recycle them. Observant readers who are also die-hard fans of Star Wars might also (correctly) point out that R2 never went to the detention block. Feel free to protest this oversight in the comments section.

Photobucket
This might be a tank of Bacta fluid. It's too small to be an actual Bacta tank, so I'll pretend it's backup Bacta storage.

Photobucket
This tunnel is supposed to represent the one in Cloud City where Luke enters. Again, R2 never got near it, and it's too small. But I thought it looked cool, so there it is.

No comments: